Thank you for buying this book.
The CrunchTime Series is intended for people who want Emanuel quality, but don’t have the time or money to buy and use the full-length Emanuel Law Outline on a subject. We’ve designed the Series to be used in the last few weeks (or even less) before your final exams.
This book includes the following features, some of which have been extracted from the corresponding Emanuel Law Outline:
- Flow Charts – We’ve reduced many of the principles of Property to a series of 6 Flow Charts. We think these will be especially useful on open-book exams. A list of all the Flow Charts is printed on p. 2.
- Capsule Summary – This is a 106-page summary of the subject. We’ve carefully crafted it to cover the things you’re most likely to be asked on an exam. The Capsule Summary starts on p. 27.
- Exam Tips -We’ve compiled these by reviewing dozens of actual past essay and multiple-choice questions asked in past law-school and bar exams, and extracting the issues and “tricks” that surface most often on exams. The Exam Tips start on p. 137.
- Short-Answer questions -These questions are generally in a Yes/No format, with a “mini-essay” explaining each one. The questions start on p. 189, and the answers start on p. 213.
- Multiple-Choice questions -These are in a Multistate-Bar-Exam style, and are taken from Strategies & Tactics for the Finz Multistate Method, which is also published by Wolters Kluwer Law & Business. They start on p. 233. We provide answers explaining why one answer option is correct and the others are not.
- Essay questions -These questions are actual ones asked on law school or bar exams. They start on p. 255. Sample answers are provided.
I hope you find this book helpful and instructive. Good luck.